The natural aging process
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural component of the body and essential for maintaining moisture, firmness and elasticity of the skin.
Due to environmental factors such as exposure to sun, pollution and free radicals as well as the natural ageing process, the skin’s HA levels decline year after year. Our skin becomes thinner, drier and loses its elasticity. Lines and wrinkles start to appear. The volume decreases and the entire harmony of the face changes. Find out how to reverse the signs of ageing without surgery and pain. Since hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found throughout the body, allergic reactions are very rare.
What Princess® can do for you
Almost everyone is suitable for HA fillers. Princess® can be used in different areas of the face to create individualised and natural-looking results.
- by use of non-animal hyaluronic acid
- nearly 98% patients are satisfied with our Products1
- effectively after your treatment you see the result
- by new combination of Hyaluronic acid and lidocaine
- by formulation which shows an effect of several months