HYALURONIDASE 1500 I.U.
DISOLVIDASE is a white, sterile, freeze-dried meso-lyophilized powder for solution, containing 1.500 international units of the active ingredient hyaluronidase. It is indicated to remove the effects of hyaluronic acid fillers (with which an individual is not happy or satisfied). Hyaluronidase is a mucolytic enzyme that facilitates the spread of fluids through tissues by lowering the viscosity of hyaluronic acid and promotes the spread or dispersion of injected fillers.
DISOLVIDASE is only used to decrease overcorrections (bumps) created by dermal filling with hyaluronic acid.
For a 10ml vial:
AQUA / WATER, HYALURONIDASE, MANNITOL.
Each box contains 5 sterile vials x 1500 I.U. solid lyophilized powder of Hyaluronidase.
DESIGNED FOR / INDICATIONS
- Dissolving Hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Diffusion of uncomplicated nodules and overcorrection,
inflamed nodules, or tissue ischemia associated with HA filler injection.
- Hydrolipodystrophy grade III & IV.
- Transport of cosmetic agents.
AREAS INDICATED FOR USE
- All the areas desired to remove the effects of Hyaluronic Acid fillers.