ASCORBIX 20 is a clear, colorless-to-slightly-yellow, sterile solution of ascorbic acid in a concentration of 20%, prepared with sodium bicarbonate. ASCORBIX 20 is an antioxidant, antiaging, and brightening meso-treatment. It works by neutralizing free radicals to protect the skin from oxidative damage. Ascorbic acid is an essential coenzyme for collagen and elastin biosynthesis. ASCORBIX 20 is a moisturizing and firming formula that revitalizes the skin and stimulates the natural renewal process, addressing the most visible signs of aging such as loss of tone, elasticity, and discoloration.
For a 10ml vial:
AQUA / WATER, SODIUM ASCORBATE (VITAMIN C),
SODIUM BICARBONATE, DISODIUM EDTA.
Each box contains 5 sterile vials x 10ml / 0.34 fl.oz.vials.
DESIGNED FOR / INDICATIONS
- Photoaging and brightening action
- Decrease melanin formation
- Promote collagen synthesis
- Anti-aging and biorevitalizing effect
AREAS INDICATED FOR USE
- All areas with pigmentation or photo-aging signs.
- Face, neck / neckline, décolleté and back of hands.
- Inner side of arms and thighs.